Eglinton Presbyterian Church
was established in its present position in November 1938, when the then Eglinton Street Congregation moved from Carlisle Circus to the Carr’s Glen area of North Belfast. In 1968 the Ballysillan Road site was developed to include additional ancilliary halls and a new building to house worship on Sunday.
A major refurbishment of the property was completed in 2008. The suite of buildings occupy a prominent position beside the Boys Model School, opposite the Carr’s Glen bus terminus.
Week by week people from the community of Carr’s Glen and beyond, participate in and enjoy Eglinton’s range of spiritual, social, physical and educational programmes and activities where friendships are made and nurtured and our Lord Jesus Christ is honoured.